This project was a weekly challenge. I’m not thrilled with the galaxy or the reflections in the window, but I did have a decent amount of lore in mind so at least the setting makes sense in my head. If I were to attempt this again I would change a lot of stuff, but to me that just shows that I did at least learn something.
This is a large scale environment project I did as a weekly challenge. The main focus was being able to render the scene without giving my laptop a heart attack.
This one is a huge departure from my usual style, which I see as a good thing. I’m really happy with how it turned out, not perfect, but it was super fun adding all the…
This is a 3D recreation of a real mug from my Kitchen. I made the graphic texture in Illustrator, and did some hand painting for the roughness. The Objects in the background are downloaded assets.
This image was made with the help of a fur tutorial, with the focus being on learning fur shading and lighting. I thought it looked like a default apple background, so it’s my phone’s lock…
This was a Subdivision surface modelling project, with the focus being on modelling and rigging the whale. It’s called fish because that was our assignment. I had one job